Reolink support: Reolink software download centre
First thing you need to set up your new Reolink camera is the Reolink mobile app and Reolink computer software according to your device. Reolink software download is available for all platforms including Android, IOS, Mac or windows . Reolink setup works best with the latest Reolink Client Software for computers and Reolink App for android and IOS devices . Download the latest software /apps for your primary access device( computer and mobile). Reolink support recommends its fully mature camera viewing platform Reolink Client & Reolink App for all camera end users. These camera management software and phone apps platform updates are launched after comprehensive testing. All software's made available here are for Reolink users as free direct download on this reolink-support download center. Now it depends ,how you want to setup your Reolink camera, via computer or your mobile device. All these downloads are the latest versions available on Reolink download centre. If you have any issues downloading the software or facing software compatibility issues with your device during camera setup, Please contact Reolink support.
Download the latest Reolink software, firmware, user manual
Download here the latest Reolink client software for windows, mac computers and the Reolink App for android and Apple phone. Please ensure stable network connectivity for optimum performance and full speed functionality of your Reolink camera software/App. Download the required Reolink client version or Reolink phone App and then follow the onscreen instructions for smooth and easy Reolink camera setup experience.
Reolink Support number
When you get stuck or need help with setup refer our troubleshooting guide or contact Reolink Support
Dial Reolink phone number +1 (818) 697-9822
(Reolink software, Reolink Client & Reolink setup)
Reolink Client for windows and Mac
Reolink App and Client help you to keep an eye 24/7
What does the Reolink client has to offer and why this is the best Reolink camera management software.
- Recommended Reolink software for your devices
- Reolink designed Free software : Reolink Client for windows and Mac, is the only recommended software for best user experience and easy management of your device. It is fully managed and developed by Reolink technologies for its customers and is absolutely free to use.
- Simple & Intuitive Interface
Reolink desktop Client (Windows & Mac) is very simple to operate and setup, and also brings latest technology and easy to navigate interface. Automated updates of Client is set by default to reduce hassle and to optimize functionality for end-user needs and improve overall experience.
- Live View & Remote Access
The software,Reolink Client allows its users to view multiple cameras’ & live feeds from anywhere anytime and can also play back your recorded footage (saved in SD card & NVR) remotely. It also support multi-screen live streaming for better user experience and bigger security setups(up to 36 screens).
- Customizable Functions
Whole lot of customizable functions as PTZ, FTP setup, flexible recording, motion detection (to set zone & schedule), motion trigger & alert, flexible compression and constant inclusion of more features .
- Free & Multi-Tasking
No subscription or monthly fee by Reolink. Enjoy free and powerful Reolink software can support and manage at least 8 cameras at the same time. A highly compatible and scalable application supports most of Reolink setup cameras and NVRs.
Reolink App (Android & iOS)
- User-friendly reolink software interface and easy setup
3 steps only: Reolink download and install — open — click. you can do it simple and easy
- Remote multi-screen live streaming
You can remotely access multi-screen live streaming (up to 16 channels) of your IP cameras anytime.
- Remote video playback
Enable you to remotely play back any recorded video with your mobile devices (for 410S/411S/411WS cameras and NVR).
- Get email alerts and push notifications
When motion is triggered, you will get emails and push notifications in real time from the Reolink client.
If you are facing any problems downloading the software or setting up your cameras with these softwares ,Dial our support number (818) 697-9822
Reolink Firmware downloads:
To keep your Reolink device working at the optimal level, make sure your device is loaded with the updated software and firmware. Sometimes when your device is not working properly and please make sure you get the right kind of update and if you need help with reolink firmware download (please click this link) or contact Reolink software support.
Reolink Firmware for B400/D400/D420 (IPC_5128M/IPC_5174M)
Please find below latest Reolink firmware downloads for B/D/400 series. Before upgrading firmware, please check your camera model and the hardware version in the system information interface accordingly.
Reolink Model B400 Firmware download 610-19121000
Reolink Model D400 Firmware download 610_19121001
Reolink Model D400 Firmware download 610_19121002
12/10/2019 Firmware for B800/D800 (IPC_5158MP8M)
Reolink Model B800 Firmware download 610_19121001
Reolink Model D800 Firmware download 610_19121002
How can you Upgrade Reolink camera firmware: Instructions
To upgrade Reolink camera firmware please read the below instructions before you start the process
- First step is to launch Reolink Client , then click Device Settings button and find Information icon.
- Now you need to tap on Information tab and check the FW Version for your device.
- Now find the latest available version on Reolink download centre and see if an upgrade is available for your device model.
- Now you need to match the Firmware version numbers and if you find a higher number that would be an upgrade for your Reolink camera.
For Reolink App please see the below instructions to find the Firmware upgrade:
If you are using the Reolink app to access your cameras
- First you need to click on the gear icon to go to the Device Settings page. T
- From here look on the top of your page and click on Device Info, and then you will find the System Information of your device.
- Check the Firmware Version for your device and note down the version numbers.
- Now find the latest available Firmware version on Reolink download centre and see if an upgrade is available, match the version numbers and if you find a higher number that would be an upgrade for your Reolink camera.
- Download and install the new version if available and please ensure to uncheck system default option to avoid adding your cameras all again as it restores the settings to default.
We recommend users to carefully select the camera model while upgrading the software and if you are not sure, contact Reolink support for further help.
How to Contact Reolink-support
Tell us more about your security concerns, so that we can get started on a plan to address them with wide array of products and services. Dial our Reolink phone number or send Email to hear back from us. We can guide you to select the best Reolink security system as per your requirements. If you would like to know more about a particular product ,fill in our contact form.
Please allow sometime to review your query and we will get back to you, as soon as possible.